Our what was "budget track car build" is progressing very well. The Clio will be racing next season with Jared at the wheel. Please subscribe and have a watch of the series so far.
Much more up and coming over the next few months.
The FLO-BTS tank is a modular billet tank specifically designed for the air suspension enthusiast. Built with high-quality parts for the clean and impressive air management setup you want.
At Fix A Wheel we can powdercoat a large variety of items. This is all carried out in house by our highly skilled team, using the latest quality equipment for a high standard finish.
Cam Cover/Parts We receive many motor vehicle parts to be stripped, blasted and powdercoated.
Split Rim/Wheels powdercoated and polished. We can cater for all 1, 2 and 3 piece wheels including supplying new parts.
Bikes/Motorbikes We can totally restore your frames to just about any powder colour you require. Making it an ideal way to customise your bike or return it back to totally original.
Air tanks Air tanks can be powdercoated to match an install or colour matched to your requirements
Decorative Parts If its metal we can powdercoat it.
Fix A Wheel are constantly evaluating the safety of our staff and customers. We want to assure you we are carrying out all measures possible to remain open during these testing times. Here are a few main points to keep in mind.
* ALL collections and drop offs will take place outside the building.
* No customers are permitted inside the building.
* All contact points on vehicles will be sanitised at drop off and collection times.
* Masks will be worn by staff whilst inside customers vehicles and dealing with customers.
* The building is regularly sanitised.
* If you feel even slightly unwell please do not visit Fix A Wheel
* If you are unwell but booked in please call us and we can rebook for a later date.
We all need to do our bit to keep people safe and stop the spread of Covid.
Many thanks stay safe.
The Fix A Wheel Team
We are now up and running on YouTube Bare with us while we get to grips with it all. If you haven’t already please pop over and subscribe to our channel. To give the first episode of our budget track day build a watch, hit the button below.
Sign up to receive product and promotional information