By using this site, you agree that you do not object to us contacting you and that you do not consider this to be a breach of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
What information do you collect and how do you use it?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and when you make a purchase from us (Personal Information). We use your Personal information to:
In almost all cases, when you go to a web site, web servers log your interaction with the site in something called a log file. Standard log files like ours contain basic information like what time what pages were viewed, and the IP address of the visitor. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We make no effort to identify IP addresses with individual users.
Do we share your information?
We may need to share your information with third parties, e.g. delivery companies or credit card companies, in relation to your order or because we are required to do so by law. We will not provide your Personal Information to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes.
1. All vehicles must be supplied with the requisite tool for locking wheel nuts and other special tools for wheel removal & fitting where applicable. Please note if wheel/locking nuts have been excessively tightened prior to being in our workshop this may cause the nuts/locking tool to break whilst out technicians are tying to remove the wheel. Excessive tightening of wheel nuts can also cause damage to your wheel assembly. The excessive force can cause the studs to stretch or even break, leading to costly repairs.
2. All customers vehicles left on our premises are fully insured for accidental damage, fire & theft. We accept no responsibility for existing damage or bad condition. We accept no responsibility for personal belongings left in vehicles or any mechanical faults such as ignition problems, hand brake failure, strange engine noises, electrical/engine failure etc.
3. We endeavour to fulfil our service as advised in the package you have selected where possible, this can only be guaranteed if:-
-The wheels do not contain any hidden defects that may delay the repair process
4. All customers will be contacted before any additional work is carried out e.g. straightening. We reserve the right not to complete a repair if we believe that the wheel will not be safe on completion. Wheels that have been badly damaged e.g. badly bent and cracked may never perform as well as they originally did.
5. We can refurbish wheels to the highest standard; however, in some cases where wheels are very badly damaged, have poor casting, have been poorly repaired previously or have excessive corrosion (can become apparent when old finish is removed) it can be difficult to obtain our usual perfect finish. Please bear in mind the cost of replacing the wheel and appreciate work done to a high-quality OEM finish at a fraction of the cost.
6. It is always recommended to have at least two wheels powdercoated due to the colour match between powder colours.
7. We guarantee our workmanship for 12 months on our powder coat and painted rims unless stated at the time. The guarantee covers the re-appearance and the quality/durability of our coatings. It does not cover intentional or accidental damage, the use of knock on weights, kerbing, stone chips, off road driving, use of acidic chemicals cleaners. Refurbished wheels are warranted free of defective workmanship or materials for one year from when the work is completed. This warranty excludes physical damage that occurs after collection or delivery of the wheel, howsoever caused, and any corrosion subsequent to any such damage. Damage caused by inappropriate cleaning methods or products is not covered under warranty. Please allow a minimum of 5 days before pressure washing painted wheels.
8. Please note during the wheel straightening process we cannot guarantee the best results every time due to differences in materials used by manufacturers and can be determined on attempt also there is a risk of wheel cracking doing this. In this situation we offer to weld at extra cost with customers permission. Also please bear in mind if a tyre has been driven on whilst underinflated this may cause substantial damage to the tyre this sometimes is not visible and may not show until reinflated or driven. No warranty is given in relation to any repair involving straightening or welding.
9. In many cases tyre pressure sensor equipment can cause problems. We may have to cut the valve core and replace it. This leaves the sensor in-tact. In some cases, un-professional tyre fitters have already broken the sensors during previous repairs, we take no responsibility for such damage. If we become aware of any additional problems, we will contact the customer before taking any action to inform of additional costs.
10. Resetting TPMS sensors. Fix A Wheel does not take responsibility for resetting any vehicle computers used for monitoring tyre pressure. Owners should refer to their vehicle manual for guidance. The standard rubber valves are free of charge with the refurbishment but specialist valves such as metal ones can be requested at extra cost. The original metal valves can be refitted if in good condition at customers request but we do not take responsibility for leaks resulting from re-fitting old valves. We recommend replacing the valve steam after each removal or at least servicing them with service kits.
11. We take great care to ensure all wheels refitted are correctly tightened up to recommended torque, however it is your whole responsibility to check all wheel bolts/nuts for tightness after a maximum of 5 and 35 miles of driving after removed from our premises.
12. We reserve the right to refuse re-fitting illegal or defected tyres.
13. All warranties are non-transferable and only apply for the original Customer.